The paint is up on the sunroom walls and I love the way it looks. They have also done the trim around the windows and door and it looks so awesome! I'm very happy with the way it looks. They put the floor down yesterday. The room on the inside is pretty much finished, but they have to finish on the outside now, and the electricians have to come back and finish installing the electrical outlets and finish up in the rest of the house. We can't actually use the room until they do this. I even have two floral prints that I'm going to put in some frames and hang on the dining room end of the wall. That is really the only place I have to hang pictures, but that's fine with me. The prints are going to be really pretty there, I think. I'm going to try to find some antique looking frames that match the lamps that I bought. I'm going to wait until we get the furniture in the room and I have my special corner ready to take pictures and post them.
The only bad thing is that there is a thin layer of dust everywhere. On the floors, furniture and anything else that is lying around. It seems overwhelming, but I know we will get it cleaned up somehow. I just dread it, and I long for everything to be back in its place.
I'm anxious to start looking for fabric to make my valances. Maybe this weekend I can take my paint and wallpaper samples and see what I can find. I sure hope I can find something that matches and that we like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment