We have been so consumed with this sunroom thing that we are both getting tired quickly. We had to fire the original builders because of some unprofessional things going on. Also, we discovered how painfully slow they were. The good news is that we have hired another construction company to build the room and things are moving along.
We have been buying a few things along to go into the sunroom. Eddie just called me a few minutes ago from a local store that is closing to tell me about a glass table and padded chair seats that we can put into the sunroom. The table is on sale for half price, but (there's always a but), they have to be assembled. This is not good. Now we are trying to decide if we want to attempt to do that or not. My fear is that we will buy it and somehow never get around to putting it together. Yes, it happens frequently around here. So, we are waiting on that.
Saturday I went to get my hair cut. It was way overdue. There has been so much going on that I wasn't able to go at my regular time last month. Anyway, I ran a few errands and, on the way home I noticed that my throat was getting sore. I thought, "Great. Just what I need." It was the kind of soreness that you know that you are getting sick from. I got progressively worse over the weekend, but amazingly enough, my sore throat seems to be better today and hopefully will be gone by tomorrow. Now I have the stuffiness, congestion, coughing, sneezing, etc. Eddie thinks I have allergies, but I don't know. I'm taking my BP medicine, and my multi-vitamin along wth some extra vitamin C and Clariton. Also, cough medicine as I need it. I'm at work today because I thought I would be here as much as I could. I may end up taking a sick day sometime this week if I don't get better.
I have been doing some embroidery on pillowcases that I plan to give as Christmas gifts. I also started knitting my sweater that my knitting guild is making. I will write more about that in my knitting journal. I would love to post some pictures, but everything is in such disarray that I haven't been able to do it. Hopefully, I can soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment