Sunday, September 26, 2004

Back From Retreat

We got back this afternoon from our retreat. It was wonderful, as usual. This picture is a view of the creek from the deck of the creek house where we stayed. I just sat on the deck and listened to the water rippling over the rocks. So soothing. Sigh ...


Spring Creek Retreat Posted by Hello

This is a picture of me and Eddie sitting on the deck. Very, very relaxing.


Spring Creek Retreat Posted by Hello


Me and my cousin Posted by Hello

Water rippling over the rocks. Can't you just hear it?


Water rippling over the rocks Posted by Hello

There is a wonderful trail (only one of many) that goes back into the woods a few hundred yards and runs along the creek. There is a bench there and it is a nice, quiet place to sit and read a book, or knit, and listen to the creek.


I have decided that the next time we go, probably in the Spring, that I'm taking my video camera so that I can set up a tripod and film the water and the sound of the water ripplng over the rocks. Then when I'm at home and I get stressed out, I can just put the video in the VCR and watch it. If I can't go to Spring Creek every time I'm stressed out, then I'll just bring it to me.


No comments: