
Spring Creek

This is the relaxing scene from the deck of the creek house at Spring Creek Retreat. We went 2 weekends ago. The way I feel today I could go back tonight. At least I have these pictures to help me remember. It is cloudy and rainy here today. I am at work right now and have been working on something repetitous which has made me very sleepy. I long to be at home right now taking a nice nap.
I have been having some trouble posting pictures on my computer at home. I first thought it was either Blogger or the Hello software, but now that I've used it here at work with no problem, I realize it's my computer at home. Sigh. I guess I'm going to have to see if we can afford a digital connection instead of using dial-up. I guess dial-up is the equivalant of the dinosaur age. Maybe one of these days we can afford a better connection.

No comments:
Post a Comment