Sharon's Journal
About Me
Sharon
I was born and raised in Southeast Tennessee in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains. My husband and I love driving into the mountains, especially in the fall, to see all the leaves as they turn. We are childless by choice, and have two cats.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2007
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
▼
2005
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(2)
Keep a Poem in Your Pocket
Emily Dickinson
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2004
(21)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Keep a Poem in Your Pocket
I love this. It's so inspiring and comforting.
Keep a Poem in Your Pocket
Day. It's April 21st. I think I'm going to put my favorite poem, which is
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
by Robert Frost, in my pocket that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment