I had the craziest dream last night. It was about me and my cousin. My cousin is the same age as me and we grew up together. His birthday is in October and he'll be my age. We are a few months apart.
I dreamt that we had gone in his car (or someone's car) to look at another car for him. For some reason, the battery was dead on the car that he was looking at. We had the hood up on both of the cars and he had connected the batteries to boost the car off. I was in the passenger seat (don't ask me why I wasn't in the driver's seat) of his car and he was in the driver's seat of the car he was looking at. He told me to rev the motor up and when I did, the foot pedal got stuck and the car I was in (in the passenger seat, remember) backed up and started barrelling down the road. My cousin somehow managed to get into the back seat of the car I was in (don't know why he didn't get into the passenger seat) while I was frantically trying to figure out how to stop the car. After he got into the back seat he said, "Ok, Sharon, it's your move." No kidding. We were barrelling down the road at breakneck speed and while we were on the road my cousin said, "Now my boss is gonna be mad. I'll bet he won't let me use those tickets, now." Could this have been his boss's car? I figured, heck, if you die when this car crashes, you won't need to worry about tickets of any kind. Somehow we managed to avoid a crash and found a spot to turn around in. I was somehow in the driver's seat by this time and turned the car around and then the dream ended.
When I woke up I was lying in bed laughing and I kept thinking that Eddie was going to wake up and ask me what I was laughing about. I didn't have to worry. He's a sound sleeper. It takes alot to wake him up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment