The bedroom is finally finished. After all that obsessing about the color, I ended up with the same color I originally wanted. My cousin painted his living room the same color. When we got the color on the wall, we thought, oh no, this is too dark. Then Eddie and I decided to put a border up around the top of the wall near the ceiling. I don't know if I've just been looking at it so long that I'm used to it, but once we got the border up, I really love it. We also arranged the bed at a different angle. It's now caddy corner and we put a ficus tree behind the bed.
Here's a before picture of our wall. We were using it as a sort of paint pallet to see what we might want.
Then here is the after picture that I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment