I love old antique manual typewriters. I really like this Royal Pink one, but there are others that I really like too. I remember when I was in high school and was taking beginning typing, there were some manual typewriters in the class. I remember trying to type and thinking how hard it was. Right after I started the class, they bought some electric typewriters and it was a breeze typing on them. Now that I'm older, I think I would love to have an old antique manual typewriter just for nolstalga's sake and I also think I would type on it sometimes. To think that some authors wrote entire novels on a manual typewriter. And some still do.
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Antique Manual Typewriters
I love old antique manual typewriters. I really like this Royal Pink one, but there are others that I really like too. I remember when I was in high school and was taking beginning typing, there were some manual typewriters in the class. I remember trying to type and thinking how hard it was. Right after I started the class, they bought some electric typewriters and it was a breeze typing on them. Now that I'm older, I think I would love to have an old antique manual typewriter just for nolstalga's sake and I also think I would type on it sometimes. To think that some authors wrote entire novels on a manual typewriter. And some still do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment