I'm posting a picture of our Christmas tree. We decided to put it in our sunroom this year. We are really enjoying it.

This little guy's name is Fred. He's a cutie!

Last week I was off from work the whole week with a cold/flu bug. Today is my first day back at work. We went to the Christmas on the River in Demopolis, AL last weekend. We had a craft booth and I sold some of my handmade Christmas ornaments and greeting cards. All together I made $92. My friend, Susan, made around $120, I think. It was alot of fun. After we closed our craft booth we went to the parade of boats on the river. It was a very good weekend, even though I was beginning to get sick on Saturday morning with a sore throat, which got progressively worse as the weekend went on. By Sunday, I was ready to come home. We left to come back home right after breakfast and I went to bed as soon as I got home. Then I got worse later in the week and missed the whole week.
Susan and her husband had some real mistletoe that he had shot down out of a tree on their farm. Eddie and I took advantage of being under the mistletoe. It was great fun. Of course, now he's sick too, but it was worth it.

No comments:
Post a Comment