I was surfing the Internet this morning and found an interesting article called The Cat in the Book. It talks about cats in books and the relationship between people who like to read and who also love cats. It's that way for me, at least. I love cats and I also love to read. There is nothing I love more then curling up with a good book and my cat by my side.
On the new lifestyle front, I lost 5 pounds last week. I was really pleasantly surprised since I didn't think I would lose anything, except for maybe a pound or two. So, I'm really encouraged and working hard at eating better and living the lifestyle I know I need in order to be healthy again.
Earlier this week my boss gave me this this article with information about the little birds that we saw at Spring Creek Retreat last month. They were really sweet little birds and we thought they were baby birds that may have fallen from their nest. They were very tame, too, and allowed me to take several pictures. It's nice to read about them and finally know what kind of birds they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment