We had a wonderful day and I will post some pictures later. We received many cards and gifts, but one card in particular stood out in my mind. It was from my cousin and she has been writing poetry for years, but this is not something that she wrote. I can see where her thoughts are, though. In the same place as mine. I will put it here for you to see. I don't think I will be violating any copyright laws since it is available freely on the Internet.
Apache Blessing
Author Unknown
May the sun bring you new energy by day,
May the moon softly restore you by night,
May the rain wash away your worries
And the breeze blow new strength into your being,
And all of the days of your life may you walk
Gently through the world and know its beauty.

No comments:
Post a Comment